Please take time to read these terms and conditions governing the “www.kingssanctuary.com” website. By accessing this website, you agree to accept, without limitation or criterion, all of these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use the site.
Use of www.kingssanctuary.com
You may only use this website to make genuine and valid reservations or purchases. You may not use this website to make any fraudulent, false and exploratory reservation. You will be financially liable for all uses of this website. You will be responsible to keep your passwords, login and account information in confidentiality.
Reservations, Amendments and Cancellations
All reservations are subject to availability. Reservations made on this site are considered conditional until a confirmation number is given to the guest to substantiate the reservations by email or fax. The hotel may, from time to time, communicate with the guests, to re-confirm the reservations and to prevent any simulated bookings.
Should the guests wish to amend any reservations, please reach out to us directly on phone or email. The Hotel/Resort/Condominium will not be liable should it fail to provide its products and services due to unavailability.
In the event that the hotel, for reasons beyond its control, need to reject or change a confirmed reservations it will use all reasonable attempt to facilitate the circumstances however if no alternative is provided to the client, the hotel will return any deposit made and considered it cancelled. This is the limit of the hotels liability. The hotel reserves the right to impose a cancellation fee of per room per night in the event of a late cancellation notice or a no-show at the hotel.
Check-In / Check-Out:
The guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room as per the Check-In/Check- Out policy. Check-in Time is 12 PM and Check-Out time is 12 Noon. Kings Sanctuary Resorts do not guarantee acknowledgement of reservations or transactions made on this site arising from unforeseen circumstances, omissions or errors that may sometimes occur.
Charges and Payment Terms:
Kings Sanctuary Hotels reserve the right to charge a deposit, where applicable, on confirmation of a reservation. If the payments are not complied with, we hold the right to cancel the booking without liability and retain the deposit. Where a deposit is required, payment can be settled by major credit card or in the event where no credit card is available, settlement in cash is necessary to facilitate the booking procedures. Extra Bed: Maximum of one extra bed per room is allowed on payment of appropriate
Kings Sanctuary Hotels reserve the right to change, modify and adjust the rates with or without prior notice. The rates are governed and subjected by terms and conditions stipulated by the hotel & resorts chain.
• Refunds only through cheque for bookings made by cash/cheque/bank transfer.
• Online refunds for bookings made through the website usually take 7-10 working days.
• Credit/debit card online refunds will only be made against credit/debit card bookings and usually take 15 working days.
• The original receipt must be presented for processing the refund.
• Credit/debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra.
For Groups / for Special Celebration Dates (24th, 25th, 30th & 31st of December)
• 25% if cancelled 30-45 days in advance.
• 50% if cancelled 15-30 days in advance.
• 100% if cancelled 15 days in advance or later.
• Credit/Debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra.
Confirmation/cancellation policy for weddings and large celebrations
• 25% of the total room tariff at the time of the confirmation of the booking.
• 100% of the total room tariff and chartering cost four months in advance.
• 80% of the balance of total expected budget 45 days in advance.
• If not complied to, the booking can be cancelled.
• Full clearance of bill at the check-out.
• In case of any cancellation the service tax of 14% on the advance will have to be
retained as it is to be paid by us to the authorities by the 5th of the next month
. • Total advance paid will be retained if cancelled anytime between 3 months and
31 days prior to the date.
• 100% of the advance will be retained if cancelled 1 month prior to the date.
Any postponement of the booking will be treated as a cancellation will be governed by the Cancellation Policy.
A group booking is defined as :
• 2 rooms or more for hotels with an inventory of 4-10 rooms
• 5 rooms or more for hotels with an inventory of 11-21 rooms
• 10 rooms or more for hotels with an inventory of 22-65 rooms
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer:
Kings Sanctuary do not warrant that errors or omissions may sometimes occur.
Kings Sanctuary do not warrant the accuracy, timeliness, currency and
completeness of the contents, including without limitation, any information relating to
rates and room availability. Kings Sanctuary disclaim any warranty of any kind,
whether express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to this web site and
other worldwide web links including without limitation, as to the merchantability or
fitness for any particular purpose.
Kings Sanctuary Hotels will not be responsible for any damages including without
limitation, damages for loss of profits arising in contract or from your use or inability to use this site.
Kings Sanctuary do not guarantee that this site is free from infection by viruses and shall not be liable for any damages or loss.
In no event shall Kings Sanctuary Hotels nor their subsidiaries, agents, divisions, affiliates, representatives or licensors be liable to any indirect, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits or loss of information) arising from use or inability to use the contents, even if Kings Sanctuary have been informed of the possibility of such damages. The Site may contain links to other World Wide Web sites, either directly or indirectly and, where possible, we will make clear where such links are being made. Those sites are provided by independent third parties and Kings Sanctuary are not responsible for their availability or content.